2) After I logged in, I clicked on the "My Account" menu and then "Install IntenseDebate":
6) In your Blogger dashboard, click on "Design" and then "Edit HTML". You should see a link to backup your current template. Save it somewhere on your hard drive where you can find it easily.
7) Upload this file that you saved using the dialog on the left:
8) After you click this button, your blogger dashboard will reload on the right. Click "Design" and "Edit HTML" again. Now delete all the text in your template.
9) Select the new template code in the box next to item 3 by right-clicking and selecting "Copy". Go to the template you just deleted and paste in the code by right-clicking and selecting "Paste".
11) Visit your blog and click on the "Comment" button for a new post without any comments. You should see the new comment dialog:
12) Congratulations, you're done!